The following documents related to Sonoma County’s proposed cannabis ordinance updates are now available for review, with comments due at 12pm PST on March 18:
- Notice of Intent (PDF: 92 kB)
- Draft Subsequent Mitigated Negative Declaration (PDF: 1.8 MB)
- Draft Commercial Cannabis Cultivation Ordinance (PDF: 471 kB)
- Draft Amendments to Chapter 26 of Sonoma County Code (PDF: 5.4 MB)
- Draft General Plan Amendment
These documents replace the preliminary documents the county had posted previously.
Comments should be addressed to the Planning Commission c/o McCall Miller, Department Analyst, Cannabis Program, County Administrator’s Office, and submitted electronically to Cannabis@sonoma-county.org; or by mail to 575 Administration Drive, Suite 104A, Santa Rosa, California 95403.
A public hearing before the Planning Commission has been tentatively set for March 18. The county is holding virtual town halls about the proposed ordinance updates on March 8 (2pm & 5pm) and March 12 (9am & 12pm).
For more information, visit the county’s cannabis program website.