The Department of Agriculture/Weights & Measures (AWM) will be issuing zoning permits. These zoning permits will only be issued for outdoor cultivation on parcels located in areas zoned for Agriculture.

The zoning districts include Land Intensive Agriculture (LIA), Land Extensive Agriculture (LEA), and Diversified Agriculture (DA) zoning designations.

For the checklist and more information, click here.

in Cultivating

Related Articles