- This event has passed.
The SoCo Cannabis Appellations Forum
Let’s Work Together, Sonoma County!
(This event is hosted by Elyon Cannabis not SCGA)
The team at Elyon Cannabis is thrilled to host industry leaders and begin the exciting dialogue about the future of Sonoma County’s cannabis branding and cannabis appellation designations.
Join us for great networking, light food and refreshments and an awesome panel of industry experts who will discuss Sonoma’s cannabis permitting program, the local industrial hemp program, the future of cannabis as a product of Sonoma County, and provide for questions and answers.
DON’T MISS THIS ALL-STAR PANEL OF INDUSTRY EXPERTS:
- Ron Ferraro – CEO and Owner of Elyon Cannabis
- Genine Coleman – Co-founder and Executive Director of the Mendocino Appellations Project
- Craig Litwin – Former Sebastopol City Mayor, and Principal founder of 421 Group
- Siobhan Brady – Sonoma County Hemp Advisory Committee Member
- Andrew Smith – Sonoma County Ag Commissioner Delegate
Space is limited to 30 – 40 industry cultivators and those who are currently in the permitting process. Please RSVP as soon as possible. If you have any questions, contact Herman G. Hernandez @ 707-287-6698 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We truly appreciate your support and look forward to working together towards branding Sonoma County as the Cannabis Capital of the world.
Team Elyon Cannabis