- This event has passed.
California Cannabis Control Summit: Regulations, Codes and Enforcement
California Cannabis Control Summit will concentrate on cannabis-related Policy & Regulation, Public Health & Safety, Enforcement, Building & Fire Code.
California Cannabis Control (CCC) is a unique summit focusing on the various challenges the Medicinal and Adult-Use Cannabis Regulation and Safety Act (MAUCRSA) poses for municipal officials, such as mayors and their staff, cannabis program managers, city managers, county supervisors, zoning officials, building and fire code enforcement, law enforcement, city and county attorneys, and public health employees.
CCC offers California-specific content on the impacts of cannabis legalization in the public sector. This gathering of cannabis regulators, law enforcement, and public health officials offers insights into best practices and lessons learned in the first year of cannabis legalization in California. The summit is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to hear about the California experience and learn concrete lessons from cannabis regulators in municipalities large and small, urban and rural.
The summit will provide a deep dive into issues that are important to municipalities of all sizes, highlighting licensing and permitting, social equity, and law enforcement. The program will focus on both California state regulation and municipal regulation at the county and city level, featuring a dynamic lineup of speakers and panelists, including representatives from state regulatory agencies like the BCC, CDFA, CDPH, CDTFA, and municipalities of varying sizes that have implemented cannabis regulation.
You have questions, we have answers. Don’t miss out on this one-of-a-kind event!
Attend the California Cannabis Control summit to:
- Gain insights into best practices and hear about lessons learned from state regulators and peers who have implemented cannabis regulations
- Connect and network with colleagues from state regulatory agencies and various municipalities
- Get in-depth technical knowledge on enforcement, public health, licensing, and economic impacts of legal cannabis
- Learn how to cooperate with state cannabis regulation and enforcement entities
- Receive an update on the impacts of cannabis legalization on the public sector